Photos of our office and surroundings
The new Martha Jefferson Hospital just next door within walking distance shown below
The Martha Jefferson Outpatient Center within walking distance shown below
Nearby hotel right in the office park within easy walking distance shown below
Who should consider prenatal testing and genetic counseling?
- You are pregnant and will be 35 years of age or older on your due date.
- You are pregnant with an abnormal expanded AFP blood test. (Quad Test)
- You have had an ultrasound of your fetus showing a possible birth defect.
- You have already had a child or close relative with a birth defect or genetic disease.
- You and your partner are carriers of a recessively inherited disease such as Tay-Sachs, sickle cell anemia, cystic fibrosis or thalassemia.
- You are a carrier of an X linked disease such as Fragile X, hemophilia or muscular dystrophy.
- You and your partner are closely related to each other (such as first cousins).
- You have been exposed to medications, X-rays or other agents during your pregnancy that may be harmful to the developing fetus.